- Maker: Emanuel Pioté (Austrian, Vienna 1781–1865)
- Decorator: Jacob H. Köchert (Austrian, Vienna 1795–1868)
- Dated: circa 1825
- Culture: Austrian, Vienna
- Medium: steel, gold, enamel, agate, wood, leather
- Measurements: overall lenght 26 15/16 inches (68.5 cm)
- Inscription: (engraved on face of blade) Vivat / Carolus 6 / Imperator / et Rex Boh. / 1723 (with Austrian double-headed eagle crowned); (around upper rim of locket) Piote & Kochert / Jouilliers de la Cour / à Vienne
- Marking: Arms: (top of hilt) Hoyos Sprinzenstein; (on chape), Imperial arms of Austri
This richly decorated sword was made for one of the counts Hoyos-Sprinzenstein. His enameled coat of arms surmounts the lion-headed pommel. The scabbard locket is inscribed “Pioté et Köchert,” the leading Viennese jewelers of the nineteenth century.
Bionic Commando, NES.
This GIF is a reward for a generous person who signed up to the VGJunk Patreon!
SO YOU’VE DECIDED TO WRITE A STORY, SCREENPLAY, ETC.
But wait! Have you taken the time to consider what the INTERNET will think? You wouldn’t want to offend the internet, would you?? To help you cover your booty, here are some helpful tips to make sure you’re politically correct enough for the…
Charles Marville (1813–1879) Ange en plomb repoussé Sainte-Chapelle Geoffroy-Dechaume statuaire en 1856
Space Dandy "Slow and Steady wins the Race, Baby" Key animation from American animator Ben Li
Key Animated in Flash. Clean-up/Model Check/ on paper.
Gallery here: http://gutsandeffort.blogspot.fr/2014/07/blog-post.html